AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Remarketing tag - Very few products are servable

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am trying to setup Dynamic Remarketing for multiple clients. I can see the custom data being passed in the pixel and also the list size increasing. However I see the following error message in the "tag details" section:

"Very few products are servable"

There are no impressions for any of the campaigns and the above error is there for all the campaigns. The corresponding Google merchant accounts have products, alongwith images.

Any ideas on what might be going wrong?

Thanks,
Mayank
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dynamic Remarketing tag - Very few products are servable

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Mayank,

Thank you for posting on our Community forum. Regarding your Dynamic Remarketing tag issue with the error message "very few products are servable", this error is occuring because your  ecomm_prodid may not be implemented correctly (see reference below which can be found on the AdWords Help section: Remarketing tag validations and alerts). 

If the ecomm_prodid is found on the site and matches only a few of the product IDs (or item_group_id) in the connected Merchant Center feed, but just a few of these matches can be shown in dynamic ads, you'll see this message: "Very few products are servable," along with a brief explanation that some products in the feed might be filtered out because they're deleted, have unavailable images, or because of the sensitive nature of the products.

Try do the following to fix the issue:

1. Please verify if the products are deleted, have unavailable images or have sensitive nature of the products.
  2. Correct and change your website as needed. 
  3. Re-check to see if your Dynamic Remarketing tags are now working.