Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Remarketing for Different Location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

I want to setup dynamic remarketing campaign for different countries. We want to target India and USA. So for adding dynamic remarketing code in our site for pricing ecomm_totalvalue: section do we have to add pricing in INR or USD.or both. I want to add both currency so if any one viewing in India they will see banners in India Rupees and In USA banners in USD. So what is the way of doing this. We are going to create two seperate feed for both countries. So will google take pricinng from that feed for dynamuc remarketing. Please guide us for this.

Looking forward for help.

Thanks & Regards

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dynamic Remarketing for Different Location

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Bhavik,

Since Dynamic Remarketing requires Google Merchant center account, so I am assuming that you would have created different feeds for different countries in order to be in compliance with Merchant center feed policies. And yes, your feed requires specific currency and the landing page of that particular country to show your product.

So, as per my understanding, to be in sync with the policies framed and remarket users in different countries, you should be using multiple feeds from Merchant center account.

I would also suggest you to read this help center reference for more insights: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3122586

My Thoughts!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello

We have created seperate feeds for each country in Merchant center. And in our site we have displayed price in INR and USD both. But what about dynamic remarketing tag? In dynamic remarketing tag for ecomm_value do which price do we have add? I have confusion about price to be added in our remarketing code. Or Google will display prices from that feed.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

You will have to define the custom parameters in the dynamic remarketing code, by which the values will be passed dynamically to your AdWords account.

Read this reference to add these custom parameters before tagging your site:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3103357#custom_parameters

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello

We have defiened custom parameters but in that for parameter ecomm_totalvalue which price we have to display INR or USD. Is there any option that we can add both the prices in Code.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello,

As per my understanding, you will have to create different campaigns to do that because your cost would be different for both countries. Hence for that, you will have to define separate custom parameters for them.

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

Bhavik,

Don't worry about ecomm_totalvalue. This parameter isn't used by the system right now, it's just there in case you decide to segment your lists based on the price of the products viewed (I'd recommend using targetROAS as a more efficient way to do that though).

The price displayed in the ad will be the one found in your respective Google Merchant Center feeds.

- Maxime