5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Image Ads Frozen - Remarketing Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am running a Remarketing Campaign with Dymamic Image Ads, however I have been informed by my client that the image ad is frozen on different websites intstead of being a dynamic image ad.

Do you know why?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Dynamic Image Ads Frozen - Remarketing Campaign

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi g-serrano,

I'm a bit curious about your wording here. I'm not aware of any "dynamic image ads". Do you mean your animated image ads have stopped being animated? If that is the case, animations are limited to 60 seconds of animation. After that, the image must be static. I have seen certain instances of animated gif's being served by browser cache not showing the animation. (This purely anecdotal based on my foggy memory.)

My best suggestion for you is to find the client's images, download to your own computer, and test the animation from the local source. What your client sees may not be the same thing other users see. Or the animation is short and your client missed it.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This is a hard question for us to answer here without access to your account and access to the DN sites that the ads are appearing on.  I suggest that you contact Google using one of the methods at this link http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=8206

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi g-serrano,

I'm a bit curious about your wording here. I'm not aware of any "dynamic image ads". Do you mean your animated image ads have stopped being animated? If that is the case, animations are limited to 60 seconds of animation. After that, the image must be static. I have seen certain instances of animated gif's being served by browser cache not showing the animation. (This purely anecdotal based on my foggy memory.)

My best suggestion for you is to find the client's images, download to your own computer, and test the animation from the local source. What your client sees may not be the same thing other users see. Or the animation is short and your client missed it.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Pete,

Yes I meant animated image ads Smiley Happy

Thanks for your reply. The animation is working properly in my computer so I am guessing it has to be with the reasons you mentioned!

Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Kim!