AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic AdSense Keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a need to take the current content on my website which has the following requirements...

1. I have two sets of location data.  Source location and Destination location.  I want to serve ads targeted to the source and the destination.
  2. I have vender specific data; say hotels or rental cars and I do NOT want to serve ads that are competing against the vendors I am showing.  If they compliment the vendor that is great but that is a stretch goal.

I am hoping to feed Google AdSense keywords dynamically to both NOT send ads from a particular vendor and send me ads related to the destination or source.

Can someone point me to a guideline on how to do this with AdSense or some other Google product.

Thanks...

Ken

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dynamic AdSense Keywords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Kenneth C,

Sounds like you are talking about AdSense. This is the AdWords forum. While it is somewhat related, I think you'd have better luck getting an answer on that forum.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords