AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Downloadable instruction manual?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Do you offer a print copy / downloadable copy of how to use AdWords? The online instructions are very informative, but I find that they jump around a lot (i.e. one link leads to a page with several other links, and those pages have links, and so on), making it difficult to remember what I have and haven’t covered. I also noticed that various links take me to information I already reviewed on another page.

The amount of information and instruction that you provide on the AdWords site is great; however, I would love to have an actual hard copy instruction manual, to be able read through it fluidly since I am learning from square one, as well as jump to sections if I have a specific question. The video examples on the site would supplement this written information. Once I’ve read the manual, I would be able to refer back to the site if I had any questions (I understand the site would be updated more frequently than any print materials).

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tracy B
September 2015

Re: Downloadable instruction manual?

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Tracy B

Welcome to the community

It may not be exactly as you are looking for, but the online courses and certificates offer printer friendly versions of each module. This may be a useful resource if you are looking for structured step by step guides in a methodical order.You may need to print 1 at a time, however. 

Here is the link to the fundamental and advanced adwords topics https://support.google.com/partners/topic/2799680

Good luck

James Edward

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tracy B
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Tracy B

Welcome to the community

It may not be exactly as you are looking for, but the online courses and certificates offer printer friendly versions of each module. This may be a useful resource if you are looking for structured step by step guides in a methodical order.You may need to print 1 at a time, however. 

Here is the link to the fundamental and advanced adwords topics https://support.google.com/partners/topic/2799680

Good luck

James Edward

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for providing the link, this is very helpful!