4K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Downloadable instruction manual?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Do you offer a print copy / downloadable copy of how to use AdWords? The online instructions are very informative, but I find that they jump around a lot (i.e. one link leads to a page with several other links, and those pages have links, and so on), making it difficult to remember what I have and haven’t covered. I also noticed that various links take me to information I already reviewed on another page.

The amount of information and instruction that you provide on the AdWords site is great; however, I would love to have an actual hard copy instruction manual, to be able read through it fluidly since I am learning from square one, as well as jump to sections if I have a specific question. The video examples on the site would supplement this written information. Once I’ve read the manual, I would be able to refer back to the site if I had any questions (I understand the site would be updated more frequently than any print materials).

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tracy B
September 2015

Re: Downloadable instruction manual?

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Tracy B

Welcome to the community

It may not be exactly as you are looking for, but the online courses and certificates offer printer friendly versions of each module. This may be a useful resource if you are looking for structured step by step guides in a methodical order.You may need to print 1 at a time, however. 

Here is the link to the fundamental and advanced adwords topics https://support.google.com/partners/topic/2799680

Good luck

James Edward

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tracy B
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Tracy B

Welcome to the community

It may not be exactly as you are looking for, but the online courses and certificates offer printer friendly versions of each module. This may be a useful resource if you are looking for structured step by step guides in a methodical order.You may need to print 1 at a time, however. 

Here is the link to the fundamental and advanced adwords topics https://support.google.com/partners/topic/2799680

Good luck

James Edward

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for providing the link, this is very helpful!