AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Don't you think giving a valid reason will help us see what is going wrong with accounts

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I fail to understand that why Google has to suspend the account. I called few times, everytime everyone says there is no issue with your website, let me talk to the seniors. Also it was running perfectly fine for last 2 months or so.

Please tell me where is the problem with the account. ( Client ID: xxx-xxx-xxxx ) & website URL is https://www.dynamiclevels.com/

I suspect Google team is getting something wrong during review, this website allows you to see technical levels, it does promise anything more than that. Even privacy policy and terms is very clearly defined https://www.dynamiclevels.com/terms ... What can be wrong?

Thanks,

Aji Issac

3 Expert replyverified_user

Was there a reason provided to you?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Were you provided a reason at all behind the suspension?  Did you have any alerts about ads or landing pages etc?

Also, for your own privacy, please edit your account number from your post as we are unable to access actual account information.

There is usually some sort of communication regarding an account suspension and sometimes it is unrelated to the current status of your account.  History can often be a factor as well.

How old is your account and have you promoted this site using any other adwords accounts or promoted any other sites using this same suspended account?

I'm not promising that I can help you but sometimes, the folks here are able to identify some possible reasons with a little more information.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Only emails

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This message was sent from a notification-only email address that does not accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us through the AdWords Help Center at https://adwords.google.com/support/bin/request.py.

There was on email regairding one ad where the URL was not opening which was with one ads, thats all.

Rest is: 

Dear AdWords Advertiser,

It has come to our attention that your Google AdWords account does not comply with our Terms of Service and Advertising Policies. As a result, your account and any related accounts have been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google. Please be aware that you are prohibited from possessing or creating any other AdWords accounts, both now and in the future. For more information on AdWords suspension policies visit this link: http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/static.py?topic=28449&guide=28446&page=guide.cs&hl=en_US

If you have a prepaid balance remaining in your account, you can request a refund at any time, by following the instructions at http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/answer.py?answer=8440&hl=en_US.

If you believe your account was suspended in error, please contact us through the AdWords Help Center.

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

When you are suspending, there must be an answer to it

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are people who motivate our customers to try adwords and then they spend money but in case if such things are happening, it becomes difficult to face the clients (Atleast a reasoning is needed, there can be an explanation). The Product is really good and useful. It is data about 35 exchanges for last 14 years. It is about technical analysis which people can use to make a informed decision.

Hello, Try to talk the Adwords representative through pho...

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello,

Try to talk the Adwords representative through phone support, this is the quickest way to escalate your issue.
Dinesh
My Blog

Financial services AdWords Policy

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Aji Issac;

I have found at leat 3 violations on your landing page; I will focus on the major two: :

Per the Policy

Financial services :

Google AdWords has guidelines and restrictions associated with the promotion of financial services. Financial services are defined as those that include the management of money and investments. We have different requirements based on the product or service that you're advertising, but there are some requirements that apply across all products and services.

All advertisers advertising products and services related to financial services must do the following:

• Operate in compliance with state and local regulations
  • Include links to third-party accreditation/endorsement where affiliation is implied – for example, if a website claims to be affiliated with a governmental agency, a link to verification of this affiliation should be included
  • Provide legitimate physical contact information for the business being promoted

User Safety:

• Ensure that sites contain relevant disclaimers and announcements that may be required by local law – for example, certain types of service providers may need to include specific text per governmental regulations
  • Provide users with accurate information about the risks associated with their product or service – for example, if a site claims large financial gains, it should be clear to the user what kind of money and time needs to be invested to get these results

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Financial services AdWords Policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

All these things are in compliance ... Every time one logins (Not only the first time), there is a term sheet which they need to agree (this is government compliances), we have taken care of all that. Still we are ready to accomodate the changes to comply more to the guidelines.

Re: Don't you think giving a valid reason will help us see what is going wrong with accounts

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager
This 2012 thread has been closed to new replies.