AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Don't want to waste my time....Please help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I'm new to adwords and this forum is great.

Here's my quick question....

I have a website that is about a month old. It has 80+ pages of unique and helpful content in regard to education in different cities and states....As part of a monetization strategy I have a small area where prospective students can enter their zip to learn more about schools in their area- when they enter their zip they stay on my site and hopefully fill out a form. When they do I get paid a few dollars.

The point of my site is not to get rich but I figured I should include some way to make a little extra $ from it.

Will my site be disapproved becuase it has this option? Hope this isn't a stupid question!

Thanks,

B

1 Expert replyverified_user
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author warriorb1
September 2015

Re: Don't want to waste my time....Please help!

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

If your website and landing page have relevant, unique and comprehensive content, no need to be worry about. Make your landing page has good resource of information which will help user to know about the services your are offering to them.

And in order to optimize the camapign choose relevant keywords and write good transparent ad text for campaign. I will suggest you to read all helpful resources at adwords optimization center.

Dinesh
My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

warriorb1,

It sounds like a lead generation site, which under the current landing page terms should be fine. Just make sure to have unique, relevant content and you should be fine.

Also, review the landing page policies here and here.

-Erik

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I would just add, that since you may include "contact us" form , Do not forget to include "privacy policy"

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

If your website and landing page have relevant, unique and comprehensive content, no need to be worry about. Make your landing page has good resource of information which will help user to know about the services your are offering to them.

And in order to optimize the camapign choose relevant keywords and write good transparent ad text for campaign. I will suggest you to read all helpful resources at adwords optimization center.

Dinesh
My Blog
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

warriorb1,

It sounds like a lead generation site, which under the current landing page terms should be fine. Just make sure to have unique, relevant content and you should be fine.

Also, review the landing page policies here and here.

-Erik

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I would just add, that since you may include "contact us" form , Do not forget to include "privacy policy"

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’