Guide Me
star_border

Domain - Location

N/A
# 3
N/A

Hi,

Am new to adwords.

we are running our business in USA  that includes operations, our customer base and registered office located at business - whereas our domain is registered in India and we are operating from India and using google adwords to display the ads in USA ..with this arrangement, i would like to know..

Is it mandatory to have our domain and website in USA ?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Hi - regarding Policy violation..a doubt..

N/A
# 1
N/A

We are running our business in USA and marketing in USA.

Is it mandatory to register our domain in USA to use Google Ad account?

Any one pls clarify..

Re: Hi - regarding Policy violation..a doubt..

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there,
No, you don't have to register your domain in the US. AdWords doesn't care what country your domain was registered in.

domain - location

N/A
# 4
N/A

Hi,

Am new to adwords.

we are running our business in USA  that includes operations, our customer base and registered office located at business - whereas our domain is registered in India and we are operating from India and using google adwords to display the ads in USA ..with this arrangement, i would like to know..

Is it mandatory to have our domain and website in USA ?

Re: domain - location

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Your question was answered . Please refrain from multiple posts.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Domain - Location

N/A
# 6
N/A
Thnks for ur reply.
If a account s suspended due to some policy violation ..will it affect those websites too n the domains . meaning same domain could not be used by any other accounts?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
If the violation is due to a landing page / URL violation, then it cannot be promoted on any account.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

N/A
# 8
N/A
Thnks for ur reply