AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Does the Google Display Network allow for domain targeting?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to target employees at specific companies. Does the Google Display Network provide any way to target to specific domain names?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;

Is this domain a publisher (i.e. shows Google ads)? If yes, then the targeting method is: placements.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Perhaps I wasn't clear.  I have a client who sells to a handful of large businesses.  He would like to advertise to the employees of those companies.

I would like to confine my targeting to the employees of those companies.  Is that possible on the Google Display Network.  

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

OOhh... Not to those specific employees. You can target more broadly by topics or interests, and limit the Geo targeting to the location of the company. (Unless its a multinational one....) _

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

@MosheTLV Has the best answer, go for Geo-targeting to the specific companies as that's the only real way of doing it 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor