1.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Does anyone else have the problem of their AdWords interface stalling

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Am finding that my MCC interface continually stalls when I view in Chrome 24.0.1312.57, yet when I view in IE9 it is crystal clear and performs perfectly.

I've tried (as recommended by Google support) to clear cookies beforehand but that makes no difference whatsoever.

I find is ironic that a using a Google product with another Google product isn't ideal...

Does any one have any suggestion please?

Also, before anyone flames me for posting this under the wrong category, how does one choose when there isn't one that seems approriate.

Thanks.

James

Re: Does anyone else have the problem of their AdWords interface stall

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey, I have just checked a variety of browsers, my MCC interface works fine with all.

Is it just the MCC view that's being affected?

P.S. Anyone who flames for people posting in the wrong section is a loser.

Ryan.

Re: Does anyone else have the problem of their AdWords interface stall

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes Ryan, just the MCC. Happens particularly frequently when I click into an AdGroup within an account, screen goes blank except for a tiny portion of the top lh corner. Most weird, doesn't happen with anything else. James James Yuille, Director Mediaglue Pty Ltd Graphic & Web Design | Web Development T: 1300 884 757 or 07 3088 2961 | F: 07 3112 5033 39 Strathmore Street, Kedron QLD 4031 PO Box 1850, Toowong QLD 4066. ABN 95 134 065 759 See some of our recent projects at Mediaglue.com.au/portfolioFollow us on Facebook Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this transmission is Confidential, intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above. This email and any files transmitted within this remain the property of Mediaglue Pty Ltd. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, sharing, or custody, is prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone on 1300 884 757 or forward the e-mail to james.yuille@mediaglue.com.au and permanently delete the e-mail and destroy all soft and hard copies of the message and any attachments. Mediaglue is a Registered Trade Mark of Mediaglue Pty Ltd.