AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Does Google Adwords Certification Adds Any Value?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This post is regarding a question which I'm very curious to know. That is, does the Google Adwords Certification actually adds any value to the Passed Candidate or Company's profile?

As of now, I found there are couple of websites available across the web which are providing all Google Adwords Exam questions and answers.

Anyone, even without simplest Google Adwords knowledge can pass Google Adwords Certification program easily by searching those websites and their answers.

So, my questions are, does these Google Adwords certifications adds any extra value to a person/company profile while it can be passed easily without simplest Google Adwords knowledge?

How can a business person find an Authentic Google Adwords Certified person to run his/her campaign, as thousands of Certified person/business organizations are there who might have passed their Certification easily by simply cheating?

How to differ Google Adwords Certified Person/Company who have passed by cheating from who have gained lots of knowledge and worked hard to pass the exams?

Some Websites where Google Adwords Exam Answers are easily available:

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below> 

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Does Google Adwords Certification Adds Any Value?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Well... I would look at this  differently;

• First; assume that most of those who take the certification exams do that to expand their knowledge and to familiarize themselves with the topics covered, as part of their professional career, and hence they study and practice towards the exam.
  • Second; the certification is only one part  in Google's overall performance evaluation of an agency; Google's does provide Partners with added value support, focused on the agency's need and clientele
  • Third: the exams have  improved significantly during the last 2 years. And I would not say they are "simple". There are some tricky topics covered, especially in more advanced subjects. (E.g. Display, video...)
  • And lastly; Certification is surely not the only criteria  a client should check when choosing an agency, but it should be one of the criteria.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Does Google Adwords Certification Adds Any Value?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I Agree with MosheTLV, Need to change exam questions frequently, It will improves candidates knowledge.