AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Do You Know The Answer of My Simple Query?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Quality Score is 6/10 for many keywords

And It still shows: Low bid or quality score

Bid is set: first page bid and a little more than that..

I do not want to compete with top page bidders for now..I just want 4-5 positions But my ads are not showing 

It says: 

• Although your ad is showing, its rank is not high enough to place it on the first page of search results

But i can't see my ads in preview diagnosis tool.

Please suggest me the right way!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Do You Know The Answer of My Simple Query?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;
Once you add a new keyword, its default QS given is: 6, until the keyword gains enough statistics for calculating QS based on the KW own performances.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Do You Know The Answer of My Simple Query?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

When you added new keywords in your account keywords show the own quality score based on past performance/historical data(not from your account but from whole Adwords history). Which you mentioned QS 6/10 is same I explained above.

And It still shows: Low bid or quality score

Because in your account keywords which you are using have low quality score or you have not set the enough bid for keywords so that keyword can reach top position.

That's why your ads is not showing on first page. I suggest you to set automatic bidding (at campaign setting) instead of manual bidding at initial level so that Google can set appropriate bid for keywords.

Regards,

Pushpendra