Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Display planner results

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Sometimes you search the web and  come accross a website that you think it 'd be reliable to show your product or service on. Is display planner able to tell you  this publisher is on GDN  or not ? As sometimes you get results like this : http://www.screencast.com/users/garg01/folders/Default/media/7b8bc89f-d0a1-4d9e-8da9-9a2520752fb2 .

For instance, if no ad formats are available, does that mean, simply put,  this publisher don't take part to adsense network ?

Tks in advance..

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author garguier s
September 2015

Re: Display planner results

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hmm...This seems to be the case; though that  shouldn't be. Since the integration of "DoubleClick ad Planner" into AdWords (becoming "display ad planner")  - all sites are part of the display network;

>>"As of September 5th, Ad Planner information is limited to placements within the Google Display Network (GDN). GDN Ad Planner no longer provides information on any sites, domains, or non-GDN placements. You can still search for sites and domains that are in the GDN, but GDN Ad Planner will only provide information on the associated placements

https://support.google.com/adplanner/answer/2721208?hl=en;

Could be that this is a new site and info hasn't been added yet?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Display planner results

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Tks Moshe..

In fact, i've done some more tests this morning to verify some or domains i know for sure, if you get a blank  page (as screenshot) with  the placement listed,  means  that the publisher is  no longer or have never been a gdn partner ..A simple message saying 'this placement is not a GND publisher" 'd be better and not confusing.