Display network with Keyword targeting option
I am trying to add keywords to my display network campaign as per this support page - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453980?hl=en
The above page mentions the step as -
- Sign in to your AdWords account.
- Click the Display Network tab.
- Click + Targeting above the graph.
- Select which ad group you'd like to add your keyword to.
- Click the "Add targeting" dropdown menu and select "Display keywords." Add your keywords to the keyword box, one per line (your keywords can include multiple words) and click Add keywords. Or, type your keyword in the box and click Find related keywords to get keyword ideas. Then, click the double arrows next to each keyword you'd like to add.
- Click Close to save your changes.
But in step 5, when I click, "add targeting" he dropdown menu does not show "Display Keywords" Option.
I only see Interest & remarketing, gender, age.
See the attached image here -
How can I add keywords to my display network Only campaign? Please help.
Re: Display network with Keyword targeting option
You campaign type is Mobile App Install which don't have that option. Create a "Display Network - All Features" campaign to have that feature but you won't able to target pre-defined mobile app categories with that.