AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Display ads banners or image ads on own website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guyz,

How can we make our own image or banner ads to show on our own website. Like I have main domain www.socialsamosa.com and another subdomain school.socialsamosa.com. I have upcoming workshop for facebook in this month which is live on school.socialsamosa.com.

I want to show my image or banner ads on my main domain in the side. Can I do that? If yes then How?

Please do reply I need answer in urgent.

Thanks & Regards Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ankita D
September 2015

Re: Display ads banners or image ads on own website

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Ankita,

If you want to show ads on your main domain about your upcoming workshop. you need to contact your developer team and ask them to upload banner where You want to show according to you.
If You want to promote this upcoming workshop in some other gdn website, then you should run display ads and choose placement where you want to show ads. Make sure that website should be under GDN.

Hope it helps you.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ankita,

This is AdWords Community. I think you are mixing Google AdWords and Google AdSense here. If you want your website to show ads, that can be done using Google AdSense. You can re-post this over AdSense forum:-  https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
So, this can't be done by adwords?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ankita D
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Ankita,

If you want to show ads on your main domain about your upcoming workshop. you need to contact your developer team and ask them to upload banner where You want to show according to you.
If You want to promote this upcoming workshop in some other gdn website, then you should run display ads and choose placement where you want to show ads. Make sure that website should be under GDN.

Hope it helps you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Suman,
It's a great help. I was having the confusion of that which you have resolved. Smiley Happy