4.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Display ad as image only

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to upload and use an image for the FULL display ad size eg., a 120x600 image that fills the entire area of a display network ad. How can I do that? All I can see is the "builder" tool which forces me to create text above and below the image. I don't want text or the click button -- all my text is in the image. Help? Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Display ad as image only

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Judyjb,

Welcome to the community!

From within a campaign that is opted in to the Google Display Network, try clicking on the Ads tab, then new ad.

From this dropdown list you should see image ad as one of the options.  This is where you can upload your own image ad. 

You should make sure that you are abiding by the Image Ads Policies on size, dimensions and content.

Depending on where you plan to run these ads, it is often a good idea to create your ads in many if not all available sizes to ensure that your ads will show on multiple sites within the Google Display Network.

If you try these steps and you're still having trouble, please let us know.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Display ad as image only

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Judyjb,

Welcome to the community!

From within a campaign that is opted in to the Google Display Network, try clicking on the Ads tab, then new ad.

From this dropdown list you should see image ad as one of the options.  This is where you can upload your own image ad. 

You should make sure that you are abiding by the Image Ads Policies on size, dimensions and content.

Depending on where you plan to run these ads, it is often a good idea to create your ads in many if not all available sizes to ensure that your ads will show on multiple sites within the Google Display Network.

If you try these steps and you're still having trouble, please let us know.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’