5.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Display Select

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

With Display select it is a possibility that your ads can appear when people search for terms on Google search and search partner sites that match your keywords. They can also appear on relevant pages across the web on the Google Disoplay Network

However, your ads are shown selectively on the Display Network and bidding is automated, helping you reach people who are most likely to be interested in the products and services you’re advertising.

If a want to show a display add (richt media) to relevant customers do I have to create one display rich media add or do I have to create two adds : One text add and one display add?

Thanks in advance  

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lars v
February 2016

Re: Display Select

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Lars,

If you need to create both ad text as well as display ad.

But I would suggest you to create a separate campaign for both Search and Display network for better campaign optimization, budget and bid management.

Please read the below article for more info :- https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Articles/Search-Network-With-Display-Select-Should-Small-B...
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lars v
February 2016

Re: Display Select

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Lars,

If you need to create both ad text as well as display ad.

But I would suggest you to create a separate campaign for both Search and Display network for better campaign optimization, budget and bid management.

Please read the below article for more info :- https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Articles/Search-Network-With-Display-Select-Should-Small-B...
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’