Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Display Remarketing

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi There,

I want to run a new campaign for some of our services for display network using remarketing for first time. Could you please suggest some basic strategy or steps for a new campaign that could help in creating a well optimized remarketing campaign?

Thanks in Advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2015

Re: Display Remarketing

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

For Vijaylakshmi,

Thanks for posting to the Community! I can start out by pointing you to some resources for getting started. For remarketing, you can either use the Adwords remarketing code (found in the Shared Library > Audiences in the bottom left corner of AdWords), or if you already have Analytics code on your site, you can set up remarketing through Analytics without having to change code on your site. If you go through Analytics, however, you need to make sure to link your AdWords and Analytics accounts.

How to link Analytics and Adwords

How to set up remarketing audiences through Analytics

How to use AdWords remarketing tag

Cassie

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2015

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

For Vijaylakshmi,

Thanks for posting to the Community! I can start out by pointing you to some resources for getting started. For remarketing, you can either use the Adwords remarketing code (found in the Shared Library > Audiences in the bottom left corner of AdWords), or if you already have Analytics code on your site, you can set up remarketing through Analytics without having to change code on your site. If you go through Analytics, however, you need to make sure to link your AdWords and Analytics accounts.

How to link Analytics and Adwords

How to set up remarketing audiences through Analytics

How to use AdWords remarketing tag

Cassie

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
By default, you'll most likely choose remarketing to my website visitors. And the next step is to set up goals across your website, like landing pages, forms and carts, to remarket even more granularly to visitors. You can also retarget by merchandise and/or content category if you have tagged your pages --- do you need to is the question. But you'll find the biggest hiccup is that remarketing comes into effect only when your list has reached a minimum size and this can take more time than expected.

Display Remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Everything you want is here : https://support.google.com/adwords/topic/3122874

Display Remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭