Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Display Planner : Why Annonymous?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am doing the planning at display planner : site to suggest placement for my client. However, recently I notice many keywords, key phrases, URL that I key in, it shows anonymous. Can anyone tell me what had happen?

Herewith the screenshot : screenshot

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
July 2016

Re: Display Planner : Why Annonymous?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jickky C,

Some publishers choose to offer placements anonymously and not disclose their site names to advertisers. Even though the publisher and website remain anonymous, you will still have access to the reporting statistics from the ad placements.

In simple terms, you can't see the names of such publishers for privacy reasons but can target them to show your ads on. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
July 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jickky C,

Some publishers choose to offer placements anonymously and not disclose their site names to advertisers. Even though the publisher and website remain anonymous, you will still have access to the reporting statistics from the ad placements.

In simple terms, you can't see the names of such publishers for privacy reasons but can target them to show your ads on. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Thanks @Ratan-Jha for your clear explanation.

Cheers,
Jickky