2.4K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Display Network

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

am looking to display banner ads in the google advertising network, where can I find what publications participate so that I can drill down to see if the publications offered reach my audience?   We are an automotive aftermarket part manufacturer and I want to run banner ads in certain automotive publications.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author azraceplace
September 2015

Re: Display Network

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok. On the main navigation bar, navigate on Tools and Analysis and click on Placement Tool. By entering relevant keyword terms in this tool you should be able to find a list of publisher sites relevant to your business. You can even try exploring the Topic Targeting feature, details can be found here - http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497832?hl=en&ref_topic=1713962

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

To find out on which publisher sites your display ads were displayed, follow these steps - Navigate to Display Network tab > next click on Placements tab > under Automatic Placements you will find the list of all the publisher sites where your showed up. Hope it helps!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I havent created any ads for this yet. am doing research beforehand to see what publisher sites are available. Is there a list or page available that shows these?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author azraceplace
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok. On the main navigation bar, navigate on Tools and Analysis and click on Placement Tool. By entering relevant keyword terms in this tool you should be able to find a list of publisher sites relevant to your business. You can even try exploring the Topic Targeting feature, details can be found here - http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497832?hl=en&ref_topic=1713962