4.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Display Network

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can't seem to find a tab where I can click and upload my banners for the display network. The search words are already up but I want to add the banners to boost the campaign.

I need help because I'm now frustrating my client.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Krisha (Community Manager)
June 2016

Re: Display Network

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi Dannish,

Please have a look at the screenshot to upload/ create the banners ads within ads tab.

display ads_censored.jpg

Note: You must have either display network only campaign or Search network with display select campaign.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi,

Unable to understand your exact issue.
Do you want to create or upload the banners ads, then you need to create a new display only campaign and ad those banners within display ads.
If you already have a campaign- "search with display select" then you can also add banners as display ads there.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Archit,

Thank you for your swift response. However, my ads are both for image and
search words but I can't seem to get the place where I need to upload the
banner.

Starting a new ad is a good way but I just want to add banners to the
already existing campaign.

Regards

Dannish Odongo
Branding| Communication| Marketing| Customer Service Trainer
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Krisha (Community Manager)
June 2016

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi Dannish,

Please have a look at the screenshot to upload/ create the banners ads within ads tab.

display ads_censored.jpg

Note: You must have either display network only campaign or Search network with display select campaign.

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you so much, I'm sorted completely.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Dannish,

Are you running Display Campaign then it is simple to uploaded your Banner Ads in the campaigns. Please find below the URL for

How to Create Image Ads:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2991648?hl=en

Image Ads Requirementhttps://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176108?hl=en

If you have already created Banner Ads (by your designer) then i will recommend to upload banner ads through AdWords Editor. If you don't have Editor then you can download AdWords Editors Click HereYou can read about AdWords Editor Click Here for Help Section

Login in to AdWords Editor and Select Campaign >> Ad Groups then go to Manage Ads Section and Click on Image Ads then click +Add image ad

Please find below the Screenshot

URL:- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByPz51L7FejLaVZpVVBrU25QZ0k/view?usp=sharing

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,

Anand