4.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Display Network tab is missing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I wanted to mention the urls of the websites where i want my ad to appear on. After reseaching on it, i got to know that you need to update Display Network settings on adgroup level. But i am not able to see Display Network tab anywhere on my screen. My column tabs are limited to Dimensions. Also, there is no arrow shown, from where i can look for this tab.

Please assist.  

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by stephenb (Follower ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Display Network tab is missing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Manthan and welcome,

It probably looks to me the case of campaign selection here. What campaign type have you selected? If it's standard, you won't be able to see the Display Network Tab. You can read more about it in this reference.

In that case, edit the campaign type and choose all features instead of standard. That should solve the problem for you.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by stephenb (Follower ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Display Network tab is missing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Manthan and welcome,

It probably looks to me the case of campaign selection here. What campaign type have you selected? If it's standard, you won't be able to see the Display Network Tab. You can read more about it in this reference.

In that case, edit the campaign type and choose all features instead of standard. That should solve the problem for you.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj