Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Display Network, Promote website in mobile apps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have a mobile website and I would like to know which option have more quality clicks based in your experience:

- Google Display Network (Only websites)

- Google Display Network (Mobile Apps)

And what is better for mobile web conversions.

Thank you,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Display Network, Promote website in mobile apps

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Once you have chosen, the display network, and target using contextual targeting (i.e. Keywords), mobile apps are included, unless you manually exclude them. (One by one based on impressions, or in the past, there was an option by using a website - the latter I think is gone)

I  sort the list of mobile Apps based on impressions, and exclude Apps  which I think are irrelevant to the business advertised. Our world  has become more a more a "mobile world", thus, I do not exclude all Apps.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you MosheTLV, so I understand that you will not make this structure because the traffic is shared in both.

Although, you will keep the structure for inside a campaign?
How you mix the ad images for mobile apps and mobile website?

Thanks,

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi again;
What I meant was that, you cannot separate the two (or it will be hard to do). Furthermore; I do not think there is a benefit (in today's mobile world) to separate mobile campaign and desktop campaign.  (Isn't that what Enhaced campaigns is all about?)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’