4.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Display Network Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

can i convert "Dynamically generated headline" to static headline in case of display network only? IF yes then how?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Display Network Ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sona,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

To the extent I have understood your question you have dynamically generated Headlines in your ad text, and you are targeting both Search and Display Network. Now you want to show dynamically generated headlines in the search network, but a static headline in the Display Network. 

If this is the case, the answer is NO.

But why would you need this? If you need a static headline in the Display Network, why not create a Display Only Campaign and use the static headline as you desire?

Hope it makes sense.

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hello Ratan,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually i am having a campaign whose ad's headline is "Dynamically generated headline" in Display network and i want to convert that headline into static one. Don't want to create a new campaign and new ad just want to convert existing ad text from dynamic to static.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Sona,

Just pause that ad and create a new static ad. I am not sure what your confusion is.

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Sona,

Now I am sure you are talking about Dynamic Search Ad, not about dynamic keyword insertion

In Dynamic Search Ads, you have Headlines and Landing Page URL as dynamically generated, and that's they are called Dynamic Ads. 

Dynamically generated headline is the specialty of such ads, I don't think there should be or there is a way to have static headlines instead.

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
Hi Sona,

I agree with Shweta & Ratan here.

You cannot convert a dynamic ad or part of an dynamic ad copy into a static one. AdWords just does not support such a feature.

All you can do now is understand the dynamic ad copy that you want to replicate into a static one, as in, what the headline and other parts of the ad messaging were and then create a new static ad copy.

This is the only way to get this done in my knowledge.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"