5.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Display Network Ad…"Please Fix Errors" message

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Creating a Display Ad using a logo.  I've gotten to the 'Preview and Save' button but keep getting a "Please Fix Errors" message.  No indication of what the problem is.  I'm assuming that if it was a problem with the size of the image I'm using, it would have rejected the image when I uploaded it.  If it is an image problem, why wouldn't the error message just say that?

I've hit a brick wall reading every tip available, but hoping there's a not too difficult solution out there. 

Thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Maxime Test (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Display Network Ad…"Please Fix Errors" message

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Michael,

The fields missing required values are under the 'Video card' and 'Image gallery card' collapsing menus. They unfortunately don't expand in this scenario, which is not helpful.

Thanks indeed for your patience!

View solution in original post

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
Can you give a bit more info? maybe post a screenshot?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, in order to remove a screenshot which included confidential account information. This is done to protect privacy and account security.

When posting screenshots in the future, please be certain to remove or fully obscure account IDs, email addresses and all other information which should remain confidential.

There was no other content in the post other than the screenshot, so this post is now empty.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
(Nothing is highlighted to indicate what might be causing the error. You can't see the entire page on the screenshot, but everything is filled in correctly. I substituted my photo as an experiment, just in case my logo file was too large. Again, it seems like if there was an image problem, it would be rejected immediately.)

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Michael,

Please check once the advertising message with all type of ad sizes. i think it is not fit with all ad sizes.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,
Kaushik

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee
This is definitely a poor error message. Can you just explain which template you chose to create your ad? How did you get to that specific screen? Did you go through the ad ideas where it scans your site?

I definitely want to get to the bottom of this, thanks for your patience!
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Maxime Test (Google Employee)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Michael,

The fields missing required values are under the 'Video card' and 'Image gallery card' collapsing menus. They unfortunately don't expand in this scenario, which is not helpful.

Thanks indeed for your patience!