Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Display Keywords vs Keywords

N/A
# 1
N/A

Hi,

I am not understanding how can I track everything in the Keywords tab. I have some clicks on the keywords tab and the other clicks on Display Network tab. How can I have them all on the same tab? Preference on the Keyword tab since I would like to add a column there that does not exist on the Display Network tab.

Thank you

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Display Keywords vs Keywords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi There;
Is this is a "search and display select" campaign?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi,

Though the keywords are shared with search as well as display network within "Search Network with Display Select" campaigns but only the search keywords statistics will appear with the keyword tab but if you want the statistics for the display keywords then you need to access the display network tab then display keyword sub-tab and make changes/modification to both the columns tabs separately.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Archit;

>>"if you want the statistics for the display keywords then you need to access the display network tab then display keyword sub-tab and make changes/modification to both the columns tabs separately

On the display part of SDS the user cannot make changes to the keywords.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
@MosheTLV, I have mentioned the changes regarding the columns tab not the keywords.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
I'm not sure that keywords statistics is available for the display part of a SDS campaign.

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star
Yes it is available including Clicks, impressions, ctr, conversion, max. CPC and all.

Regards

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@Archit;

Per keyword on a SDS campaign?  So you could see the cost per click ? Could you upload a screenshot as an example?

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 9
Rising Star

Edit:

Screenshot with campaign type.

disp. kw_censored.jpg

please have a look on the screenshot, hope you want the same thing.

display keywords_censored.jpg

Regards

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

@Archit;

Is this taken from an SDS or  from a "classic" all features display campaign?