Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Display Campaign Optimization Statergy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Googlers,

I'm a newbie and I intent to use display ads as from a analyzation of the keywords on my product & services, Search Engine is not that overwhelming. Sio I'm thinking of using Display ads as its enticing and attractive, something like FB ads. Could all the Googler share with me tips on optimizing my display ads as I've got 1 tips which is that I should have my ads in Malay Language as my website content is in Malay. This is my link franchisepharmacy.blogspot.com . Looking forward to all Googlers advice. Thank you.

Regards,

Hafiz Noor

hafiznoor.m@gmail.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Display Campaign Optimization Statergy

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Noor

Welcome to the community! 

I can share with you some tips. But the real rockstars are our users. For instance:

1. @Rakesh Kumar has written a few great articles on Start Investing in Display Network with These Golden Tips as well as Search Network With Display Select – Should Small Businesses Use It?
  2. @David_Precisera wrote Scale up search with the display network

Feel free to look around the community, ask questions, etc. Googlers are here to help you and so are our users.  

Let me know if you need any assistance. And again welcome to the AdWords Community family. 

Re: Display Campaign Optimization Statergy

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Noor,

For AdWords, the best strategy is to create relevant and precise user experience. Be it search campaign or GDN, the tactics may be different but the aim is same. For GDN, I would suggest following suggestions.

1) Display clear and precise marketing message
2) Highlight your CTA
3) Identify right topics and interests category targeting
4) You can use Google Display Ad Builder, a free tool, to create your ads. This will save you time
5) Be clear with the targeting method - Placement targeting, contextual targeting, etc. This is very crucial part of your GDN strategy.
6) Make use of Display Planner to identify right placement ideas

I hope this helps.
Kapil M