AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

4.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Display Ads

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi All,

I have a question. If i have chosen a managed placement targeting and person comes to my website by clicking on my ads  placed on that site is it some how possible to show my ads to that person again if he visits any other site other than doing remarketing.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ahmed Ali (Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Display Ads

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Saurav

Re-marketing is the only method to re-target a previous visitor. If you want to categories users who are visiting your site through that managed placement ad, then you can make a new replica landing page and add a new re-marketing code to that. Now you can target that newly madded re-marketing list. Just remember not to use that new landing page in any other ads or somewhere else and use "noindex & nofollow " in meta robots or robots.txt file so that Google don't crawl that page and send extra visitors to that.

I hope you understood my point!

Abhishek

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Saurav,

It is not possible without remarketing.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ahmed Ali (Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Saurav

Re-marketing is the only method to re-target a previous visitor. If you want to categories users who are visiting your site through that managed placement ad, then you can make a new replica landing page and add a new re-marketing code to that. Now you can target that newly madded re-marketing list. Just remember not to use that new landing page in any other ads or somewhere else and use "noindex & nofollow " in meta robots or robots.txt file so that Google don't crawl that page and send extra visitors to that.

I hope you understood my point!

Abhishek