AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Display Ads in Doubleclick?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Experts,

I am running display ads on Google adwords. Now I want to show my ads on high traffic portals and news websites. I can see whenever I visit these high traffic website they have some space for ads but the ads they are showing coming from Doubleclick. Almost 85% ads are from Doubleclick.

So If I am running ads through adwords:

1. Is it possible to show my ads on these network?

2. Is it possible that Google will show my ads with Doubleclick url instead of googleadservice?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Display Ads in Doubleclick?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

Answer is Yes and No.
Yes ! Google may show your ad in place where Ad-spot is available to adwords or auction.
No ! A lot of publisher uses Double Click for Publisher which will show double click url, but that inventory may not be available to adwords or double click auction network.

Re: Display Ads in Doubleclick?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Your AdWords ads can be shown on  publisher sites sign up with the DoubleClick ad exchange in addition to  sites sign up with the Adsense program.

Read more:

How DoubleClick Ad Exchange works with AdWords

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’