AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Digital Marketing Course

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I was checking the possibility of acquiring a Certificate in Digital Marketing and I found the Google Online Marketing Challenge. They are advising to take the Google Digital Marketing Course first before entering the Challenge.

I did not understand how to register for the course and I did not find any information on it

Kindly support me on how to access the Digital Marketing Course Program

Kind regards,
Kareem
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2015

Re: Digital Marketing Course

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Kareem, how are things?

Google Online Marketing Challenge is not a full course per say, but more of a teaching guide for Professors and Students.

At the home page there's a full explanation on what the program is about.

If I'm not mistaken, this event is held every year, and 2015 have already finished.

If you want to learn more about Adwords with official material, you can go to the Google Partners program, where you will have everything and guides to study, and also take exams.

http://www.google.com/partners

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Leandro Martinez

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2015

Re: Digital Marketing Course

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Kareem, how are things?

Google Online Marketing Challenge is not a full course per say, but more of a teaching guide for Professors and Students.

At the home page there's a full explanation on what the program is about.

If I'm not mistaken, this event is held every year, and 2015 have already finished.

If you want to learn more about Adwords with official material, you can go to the Google Partners program, where you will have everything and guides to study, and also take exams.

http://www.google.com/partners

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Leandro Martinez

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click