AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Different Campaigns for PLA ADs

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Suppose i have 4 products . I wanna run PLA ads for these 4 products. All 4 products are of different category. Should i create one campaign for all the different products or should i creater one campaign with 4 adgroups ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Different Campaigns for PLA ADs

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
If targeting and budget are the same for all four products, one campaign, four ad groups.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Is it possible to create different campaigns for every single product of PLA Ad....

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
That's possible. Create 4 campaigns and ad groups, and set the auto target for each PLA to one of the four product ID's.

Why do you consider setting up four campaigns? It's more work to manage, and might not be necessary.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi jatinder,

You can do it either way. Placing the 4 products in 4 AdGroups within the same campaign they all share the same budget. Placing in separate campaigns allows you to set a budget for each product separately. If one of your products is much more profitable for you, you might want to allocate more budget for it.

You can split them by campaign later, too. Use the AdWords editor to copy the AdGroup to a new campaign.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords