AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Different Campaign use same Ads, Ad Groups and Keywords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My all Campaign in same Country but my Targeted locations is defferent City. All the campaigns I create same Ad Groups and Ads. I use same Keywords in semiler Ad groups in different Campaign. Is it correct method?  Will it my CPC (cost) go up? 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mahamud
September 2015

Re: Different Campaign use same Ads, Ad Groups and Keywords?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Mahamud, there's nothing wrong with your approach, it's quite common to see the problem handled this way.  The only thing I'd say is that if your cities are very close to each other the targeting may not work very well but if they're farther apart it shouldn't be a problem.

There's really no way to know what will happen to your CPC.  For some targeted areas it could be higher, for others it could be lower.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

No your cpc won't go up. Instead the cpc will be reduced since you are using so targeted campaigns.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mahamud
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Mahamud, there's nothing wrong with your approach, it's quite common to see the problem handled this way.  The only thing I'd say is that if your cities are very close to each other the targeting may not work very well but if they're farther apart it shouldn't be a problem.

There's really no way to know what will happen to your CPC.  For some targeted areas it could be higher, for others it could be lower.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits