Difference between keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all, I would to know the difference between this keyword:

Untitled1.png

and this one:
Untitled2.png

On the first image I have the message "below first page bid" without price suggestion (different from the second image). How can I set this keyword to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance

Francesco

1 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @CNC P

I would first suggest hovering over the little speech bubble and selecting the Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool to see if your ad is showing. Sometimes the ad is still showing even if the keywords is 'below first page bid'. I am not sure if this is an update or a bug but it has happened to me and I raise the bid by $5 at a time until that disappears so I know the 'first page bid' is within that amount.

I hope this helps,

Jillian

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

hi Francesco,

try to raise the bid it will remove the notification. although raise the bids by small amounts.

regards,

Zaby

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the suggestion.

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Hi Francesco,

You need to bid at least $1.78 to make this notification disappeared.

I would recommend to bid $2 to avoid the same notification after a day or 2(due to high competition).

I case, if you don't want to face such notifications again and again, switch to automatic bid strategy.

@Jillian S, I agreed that ads may still appear even if system shows this notification. But you might be loosing the ad impressions during the peak hours due to low ad rank.

So, its not a bug.

To cross-check the search impression lost due to low ad rank, I suggest you to add a valuable metrics 'Search Lost IS (rank)' to AdWords dashboard as default.

keywords tab > columns > modify columns > competitive metrics > add Search Lost IS (rank) > apply.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’