3.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Difference b/w DFA and DFP

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I am new to adwords and I would like to know the meaning of DFA and DFP in an easier and practical manner. How it differs and how it is useful.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Difference b/w DFA and DFP

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Syed,

I think what you are referring to here is DFA i.e. DoubleClick for Advertisers and DFP i.e. DoubleClick for Publishers. More details are available here: http://www.google.com/doubleclick/

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Syed,

I think what you are referring to here is DFA i.e. DoubleClick for Advertisers and DFP i.e. DoubleClick for Publishers. More details are available here: http://www.google.com/doubleclick/

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Syed

Double Click for Publishers, is an AdServer where in the ads can be trafficked across websites.

DFA – Double Click for Advertisers, is an AdServer where in the tags are generated which can be trafficked in publisher ad servers, Also called Third-Party AdServer.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
DFS: Its a third-party creative hosting service, which enabled advertisers to add extra layer of recording metrics, and compare with publisher's metrics. It also enabled rich-media creative serving easy, and can host large files that cannot be directly uploaded onto publishers Ad-server (DFP for example).

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

DFP is for showing ads on your web site, like AdSense but with more control. In DFP you can book, say, ads from two different clients at different CPM and the system will serve the highest paying ads first.

DFA is for delivering ads to be shown on other websites and networks. This is what many agencies use manage campaigns for their customers and deliver ad code to publishers.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What is difference between Adsense and Adbutler and how DFP works in that?
Can you guide me to add my video ad into adbutler?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Dear,

I want to practical on DFA Modul. How to possible.

My email id is atul4kumar@gmail.com