AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Device Bid Adjustment for Mobile -100% , but still 7 clicks, which are all from mobile. Why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello! 

I've read the topics around here regarding bid adjustments for devices. I've set up 10 campaigns yesterday and set all of the mobile device bid adjustments to -100%, but they are 7 out of 9 clicks that I can see in the google Adwords settings page. How is this happening? I've setup the bid adjustment right after creating the campaigns, 5 minutes maximum.

How do I contact Google about this so that they would reimburse me or resolve this issue?

Looking forward to Your replies!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Device Bid Adjustment for Mobile -100% , but still 7 clicks, which are all from mobile. Why?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Have you tried to adjust your bids for other devices?  (ie: +40% on desktop) Perhaps you have a few screenshots may help answer your question more accurately? Smiley Happy

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi @konstantin R,

Access the help tab using settings cog(top right of the AdWords UI) to contact the support platforms.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’