AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Dental lab marketing. Do any labs use adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a small dental laboratory. We have a unique product and would like to find a way to market it effectively. Do any dental laboratories have any advice?

Thank you,

Scott

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dental lab marketing. Do any labs use adwords?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Scott E

Google is used to get ideas, reviews, research for product or service, to get information, so if a user is searching for something related to Dental Services or researching to get some information, it will be good to market your services at the right time when a user is looking or searching for something related to it.

Even if, it doesn't help you to get sale or conversions immediately, it will result in branding for your lab marketing which in turn lead to more customers coming to your lab for your services.

You can start with small budget to check the outcome and then take decision accordingly.

Abhishek

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
But... there is the question of - what if my product is new and no-one knows about it - how will they search for something they don't know exists?

In this case, using image ads through the Google Display Network is another route. Being sure to very carefully select the placements - i.e. where dentists are going to be... you can put your product in front of your audience in much the same way as you might do by taking an ad in "Dentist Today" - or whatever it is dentists read ;-)

For the search angle, focus on the problem your product solves and work your keywords around this.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Steve for adding a new perspective for start using AdWords for Scott E.

Abhishek