AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Delete Discussions

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

can i delete some of my discussion 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: Delete Discussions

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi 
Sure you can if you wish to. On right hand top corner of your discussion you will find an icon which looks like gear. Click on it and you will get option to delete your posts.

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi 
Sure you can if you wish to. On right hand top corner of your discussion you will find an icon which looks like gear. Click on it and you will get option to delete your posts.

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
We would appreciate if you would NOT, since these could help other users searching, in the future, for the topics,.
Experience has shown that many users search topics, discussed in the community, using Google search. (And the answers given, are shown as results on SERP)
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Sir i want to delete some keyword mentioned discussions, in which by mistake i mentioned keyword, some competitors may find that

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Then edit the discussion to remove confidential terms, but try (as much as possible) to keep the "concept" of the question, for future reference by other users.

Thanks

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Sir i am doing the same, Thank you for wonderful advice

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

Yes I agree with @MosheTLV  completely rather than delting you should edit them.

Regards, Nik

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
I am able to edit my discussion only but not able to amend the answer given by community members

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

you will only be able to edit your posts and not replies on your posts by other users. Even if they have quoted your post in their post. I think editing your post and making not of what you edited and why for everyone to see would be a good idea. I have seen @MosheTLV always does that. I believe its a very transparent practice.

Regards, Nik