4.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Dedicated Adwords Representitive

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can i get dedicated Google rep for my AdWords account? 

3 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Wafaa S
September 2015

Re: Dedicated Adwords Representitive

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Waffa S,

you can search here, https://www.google.com/partners/#a_search

Add your requirements as asked and get results.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Wafaa,

Account reps from Google are assigned. Generally, they will be an agency level rep that will assist with a number of accounts or if you happen to have just one account that meets their criteria, a rep could be assigned to that one account.

Either way, I've not hear of people requesting these reps, usually the reps reach out to account owners and/or account managers.

Although I cannot confirm exactly, spend has a lot to do with whether or not a rep is available for you.

Hope this helps!

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Agree with PPC Bossman here, Also usually when you submit a problem/ Have a live chat with Adwords support representatives , if you need continuous supports related to that problem Google assign an Account rep related to your account.

However as far as I know this is a process handled by Google, I don't think there are a way to request rep for your account.

Dedicated Adwords Representitive

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have had 3 different account reps assigned to me over the past few years. Everytime I get one that I like and they help me to tweak my account in a positive way, they end up not working there anymore. I used to have a call every two weeks with a guy who was amazing and really got me educated on how to maximize opportunities, as well as tweaked my account so that improved drastically... Now, it's been months and when I call google to get another one assigned, they tell me I have to wait and that there is no timeframe on when I get one. It's really frustrating because I don't want to lose any progress that I have made due, to a google expert not being able to help me out or be assigned to me.