AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Day/Hours of Day Showing Timings of Which Location?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys!

Working on wedding venues campaign & my targeted location is "England, London and UK". I just scroll to do some bid adjustments across time/hour of the day, across time zones; but my query is that the time slots which the campaign is showing with maximum conversions is showing off as per "London/UK" time zone or from "India". Where I can check the campaigns time zone to verify it. Please suggest!

Online Enthusiast

Nancy Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author NancyKpr
September 2015

Re: Day/Hours of Day Showing Timings of Which Location?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Nancy,

Firstly, time zone is at the account level and hence all campaigns share the same time zone, irrespective of their target location. In this case, since you're looking at the day parting report, you'll be seeing conversions based on your account's time zone. If you aren't sure about your account's time zone, you can check it under settings>preferences. Screenshot here.

Good luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author NancyKpr
September 2015

Re: Day/Hours of Day Showing Timings of Which Location?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Nancy,

Firstly, time zone is at the account level and hence all campaigns share the same time zone, irrespective of their target location. In this case, since you're looking at the day parting report, you'll be seeing conversions based on your account's time zone. If you aren't sure about your account's time zone, you can check it under settings>preferences. Screenshot here.

Good luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar