Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Data has disappeared for PPC Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

I've been running a campaign for a client for the last month and today it seems all the historical data for this campaign has been wiped. Screenshot here shows what I currently see: http://prntscr.com/cczyw3

It's the 'Dublin' campaign. All the other campaigns are running fine with data displaying. The only thing I can see is the notification from adwords prompting me to increase budget to get more clicks (highlighted in the red box). I have progressively added additional keywords into this campaign via multiple adgroups but at no point did I actually edit any of the existing campaign keywords or ads (which I believe resets the data).

It's the end of the month now and was hoping to use the historical info for the first month of the campaign to produce a report. Anyone have any thoughts on where the data has gone and how I get it back? Kind thanks to anyone who has any insights.

Cheers 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Data has disappeared for PPC Campaign

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Honestly, the first time I hear about data vanishing.
Google has to investigate this. Only Google can access the account and investigate. I'd suggest calling support.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Data has disappeared for PPC Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi scott,

could you check the date range. sometimes you are looking at the wrong date.

regards,

Zaby