AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Data has disappeared for PPC Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

I've been running a campaign for a client for the last month and today it seems all the historical data for this campaign has been wiped. Screenshot here shows what I currently see: http://prntscr.com/cczyw3

It's the 'Dublin' campaign. All the other campaigns are running fine with data displaying. The only thing I can see is the notification from adwords prompting me to increase budget to get more clicks (highlighted in the red box). I have progressively added additional keywords into this campaign via multiple adgroups but at no point did I actually edit any of the existing campaign keywords or ads (which I believe resets the data).

It's the end of the month now and was hoping to use the historical info for the first month of the campaign to produce a report. Anyone have any thoughts on where the data has gone and how I get it back? Kind thanks to anyone who has any insights.

Cheers 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Data has disappeared for PPC Campaign

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Honestly, the first time I hear about data vanishing.
Google has to investigate this. Only Google can access the account and investigate. I'd suggest calling support.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Data has disappeared for PPC Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi scott,

could you check the date range. sometimes you are looking at the wrong date.

regards,

Zaby