Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Dashobard

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Myself and a group of us college students are competing the GOMC. We just got our pre campaign strategy approved a little while ago and we also received our competition account information as well (id, login, password, etc.). Now we are trying to find out how we need to actually go into the account and start putting in our adwords that we want and at what price. Any ideas??

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dashobard

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Willie,

Welcome to the community. There are tons of articles, posts and threads on how to get started. 

Here is a great article by one of our Top Contributors @Jon_Gritton Where to Start (I) - Before you begin with AdWords. Also,  AdWords Beginners Guide Part I AdWords Beginners Guide Part II  are also great resources to help you get started. There's so much more great content here in the community to look through. It'll keep you busy for months. 

Does any one else have any resources or ideas?

PS. Good luck. We're routing for you! 

Re: Dashobard

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Willie

We are happy to hear that Smiley Very Happy I think Shanea already mentioned almost all the basic stuff you need to have a look . While creating your first campaign if you get any problem please don't hesitate to post here again.

We sure can help you