Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Daily hits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there all.

Where can I see my daily Ad  and website hits from the previous day?

Thanks.

Daily hits

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Wayne,

To see how many people viewed/clicked your advert for the previous day you can click on to the 'Adverts' section and change the date range in the top right hand corner to 'Yesterday'.

In regards to website hits, you'll have to go on to Analytics, under the 'Acquisition' section.

Daily hits

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Per Matthew login to Google.com/Analytics, select the appropriate AdWords campaign on the left panel, then choose the "Keywords" or "Ad Groups" tab.  I believe what you are looking for, are the "Impressions" and "Clicks" columns.  Impressions show how many times your ads appeared on search engine results pages (SERPs), and "Clicks" of course, are paid clicks on your ad. 

The term "website hits" refers to the number of server requests to render a page.  It is often confused with "page views".  One page view may generate a multitude of "hits".  Generally, only developers are interested in "hits", marketers are interested in page views. 

AdWords will not report organically generated page views.  To see that, you'll need to use Google Analytics.  If you link your Analytics and AdWords accounts, you'll be able to see both organic and paid traffic, along with engagement stats (time on page, etc) within Google Analytics. 

hth!