Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Daily email of cost?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

It's a simple thing but I want an email to arrive in my inbox on a daily basis telling my the previous 24 hours spend - can it be done?

Even better would be a rolling "Last 10 Days" of costs, all I want to know is "date" .... "cost" - 2 things, in plain text.

Can it be done?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Kim_Clink (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Daily email of cost?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi.

In your e-mail, no. Receiving an e-mail prompting you to click a link and download a report in Excel .csv, .csv, .tsv, .xml, .pdf, .csv.gz or .xml.gz can be done by creating a report and scheduling it.

According to the cost segment which is interesting to you it can break down cost by campaign, ad group, ad or keyword, and it also shows totals on the last line.

Here's how to create them (the reports): http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=29175.

Good luck!

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author PaulMW
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Wow that sucks, that is fairly fundamental stuff to know how much of your hard-earned cash has been swallowed up - I only want to know how much pre-pay balance I have left at the end of the working day. If I want to know keyword stats etc I'll log in, logging in just to check my balance or read and XLS report is too much.

Ah well, thanks anyway

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Looks like there is a way: https://developers.google.com/adwords/scripts/docs/solutions/account-summary
follow the steps in this instruction and all will work the way you likeSmiley Wink

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
How can I modify this script so it also sends the data of "this month" in the email? Any ideas?