Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Customize Columns

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

The Home page is my starting page.  I want the  'All enabled keywords'  section to show  Impr.  Clicks  CTR  Avg. Pos., etc.

Every day, I rearrange the columns, but they don't save.  The  'All enabled ad groups'  section has saved the column re-arrangement,  but the  'All enabled keywords'  section doesn't save the changes.

Help, please.  Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Customize Columns

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Up-n-Kamin,

I just now customized the columns in the 'All enabled keywords' section of an account homepage.  Logged off, new session, signed back in and the customizations had saved.  

Not sure what to offer here, perhaps trying a clean/alternative browser, delete cookies, cache, reboot....all that good stuff, if you haven't tried it already.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

I also had this issue but cleaning chache solved it for me let us know if it works for you

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Clearing cookies, cache, etc. worked.  I wanted to give it a few days before I replied to make sure the fix stuck.  :-)  Thanks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'll let you know if it workls for me too - it's been driving me crazy for the last two weeks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

it worked for a day or so and now has reverted back to randomly changing my column settings back to default.  Could it be because I use adwords across multiple machines?

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 7
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

Some advertisers may be unable to save customized columns in AdWords. If you are experiencing this issue, please report it on the Known Issues page in the Recently Reported Issues section.

Thanks,

Zee
G+