Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Customer Match - where is it?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a campaign using Customer Match, but in my adwords account, there's nowhere to select it. The help page describes the following process:

Sign in to AdWords.
Click Shared library. Click Audiences.

But there's no Shared Library for me to click on. (In fact, not much of anything in the way of menus or navigation.)

I appreciate any suggestions!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Customer Match - where is it?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Christina,

Are you looking to create a remarketing campaign using customer match list.

You can access the Shared library using left side floating menu bar. Please look at the highlighted arrow in the screenshot:

shared library_censored.jpg

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, Archit -

thanks for your response. Do I need to create/activate a campaign before I see that dashboard for the first time? (I was expecting to set my customer match preferences before launching the campaign, but it looks like maybe it needs to be active first?)

What I see now, through the entire flow, is a much more static screen (it doesn't have the left-hand menu bar or the top-of-screen menu options that I see in your screenshot.)

I appreciate your help!

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi Christina,

If you are stuck at the first campaign page then you must go through this helpful thread:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Account-Issues/Stuck-at-Your-First-Campaign-page/m...

If you missed out to opt skip the guided setup as shown by Arik in the screenshot and already proceeded to next step then better to follow @Lakatos instructions.
Everything can be changed later, so just complete the setup anyway.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’