AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Creating an Adwords campaign from Google Developer Console

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,
I was trying to create an Adwords campaign from Google Developer Console for my App. I didn't link any existing Adwords account to my Google Play account (nor I was asked to do so during the process).

If I complete the Adwords campaign entering credit card and payee info, will this automatically create a new Adwords account with the same email address as my Google Play account?

I already have an AdMob/AdSense/Adwords account with another email, is it allowed to create a new Adwords account? (with different email but same payee information). I ask because I read it's not allowed to have multiple AdMob/AdSense accounts and was wondering if the same was true for Adwords.

Also, is it recommended to link my existing AdWords account to the Google Play account? or can I keep going using the new account? (assuming all I wrote above is correct)

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

It is recommended to keep a single account for single business that you want to promote across AdWords otherwise it will come under policy violation. You can read this policy for more details: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020954?hl=en

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If I create the new Campaign from the Google Play developer console, will it automatically create a new Adwords account with the same email as the Google Play account?