Guide Me
star_border

Creating an AdWords Account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm trying to create an Adwords Account. I have a gmail account. When I hit the Sign In button, the following message pops up

You have accepted your invitation to this Adwords account (Customer ID XXXXXXXXX). You’ll be able to sign in to AdWords once the person who invited you confirms your access. Feel free to contact this person directly with any questions. We’ve sent the instructions to your email address

You’ll receive an email once your access has been confirmed. 

I don't receive any email and no one has 'invited me'. I may have signed up for an Adwords Account some time ago, cannot remember. Can someone explain what I need to do to access or create an Adwords account given this situation?

Many Thanks,

Gerard 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Creating an AdWords Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi guys, Thanks for the suggestions. I have solved the problem by simply creating a new gmail account. Thanks again, Gerard Sent from my iPhone

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Gerard,

Sounds like you have been invited to help manage an AdWords account. If this is true, and you have accepted that invitation, you may need to use a different email address to open a new account.

It appears your email address is already associated with an AdWords account. I have no idea how to find out who owns that account. You might try the "Contact AdWords" button at the top of this page.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Gerard, Hi Pete

Could it have something to do with MCC - (My Client Centre) ? Can you recall did you have someone else set up the account previously for you? 

Dave

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi guys, Thanks for the suggestions. I have solved the problem by simply creating a new gmail account. Thanks again, Gerard Sent from my iPhone

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Gerard

Thanks for posting your thanks and the solution - helps other members with a similar problem.

Glad you got it sorted.

Dave

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Hi Anwarkhan,

Thank you for posting on our forum. If you have a question or issue about your Adwords account, please feel free to post a description on our forums.

Creating an AdWords Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to create a google Ad account