3.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Country Specific PPC Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i want to run adwords ppc campaign in following countries from India  ::  Japan, China, Singapore, and South Korea . well my Question is  how to do time schedule for each country means i want  that Ads will run 9am to 11 pm in each country but as we all know there is time difference in each country so plz let me know solution about it, my default location is india and currency is Indian Rs.

Thanks in Advance

Kundan Singh Khati

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Country Specific PPC Campaign

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;
The time zone is set once when opening the account,
The same applies to the currency;
You'll have to adjust all campaigns scheduling, based on India time zone, and all your bids will be at Rs.
To make it more convenient, I have on my desktop a "time zone widget", to help me schedule campaigns, based on the countries I target,

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
AFAIK, you must make a new campaign for every Timezone and manully calculate time difference from your account Timezone to desired Timezone appearance.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;
The time zone is set once when opening the account,
The same applies to the currency;
You'll have to adjust all campaigns scheduling, based on India time zone, and all your bids will be at Rs.
To make it more convenient, I have on my desktop a "time zone widget", to help me schedule campaigns, based on the countries I target,

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
AFAIK, you must make a new campaign for every Timezone and manully calculate time difference from your account Timezone to desired Timezone appearance.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Kunal,

I think Drazen has given you the answer you needed here. Just to elaborate on that I would suggest you go through this thread here: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Advanced-Features/Adword-Schedule/m-p/423631#M41331

We had a similar conversation on ad scheduling for different time zones here and I think it would help you understand things clearly.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Country Specific PPC Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi Kunal,

I am new to google adwords.  I need some help. I am running PPC Text Ad, I want to run campaign country specific, for example I want my ad to appear only people searching from Dubai and when their google domain is relevant to that specific country for example www.google.com.ae, please let me know how shall I do that

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.