AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Could Any One Please Check, is my site appropriate for Adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I would like to have some expert reviews on my site so that I can move further with Adwords. How an account holder have a double check of his website either legally fit for adwords or not.

Please advise resources.

Cheers

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Shanea K (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Could Any One Please Check, is my site appropriate for Adwords?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
@John;
Your site violates the "bridge section" of the Policy, thus cannot be promoted on Google.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi John,

You can show it right here. In the community there are many expert guys who are ready for help Smiley Happy

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi John,

Please share your website URL here, also why you think your site will be not eligible for adword? If you think your site is violating any of the policies mentioned here https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en please mention that too

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the assistance.

Please review my site www,deliciouscoupon.com and inform about such attributes that can result in violation of adwords' policies.

This is important to let you know that this discussion was posted before the suspension of my account and then, after critical analysis of my site, I launched adwords.

Thereafter, within 48 hours my account was suspended stating;
"Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts".

Please advise.

Thanks for help.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Shanea K (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
@John;
Your site violates the "bridge section" of the Policy, thus cannot be promoted on Google.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’