September 2015

Re: Copying Keywords

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Glanbaiden,

Welcome to the community!

Just select keywords which you want to copy & go to More Actions>> Select Copy>> You can check mark boxes if you want copy destination url and bids for keywods.. choose campaign and adgroup where you want to copy. Simple!  See this

you can also do it using Adwords Editor. See this referance

- Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Glanbaiden,

Welcome to the community!

Just select keywords which you want to copy & go to More Actions>> Select Copy>> You can check mark boxes if you want copy destination url and bids for keywods.. choose campaign and adgroup where you want to copy. Simple!  See this

you can also do it using Adwords Editor. See this referance

- Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Glanbaiden

I think you should be careful here - is it not good practice to avoid having duplicate keywords in your account ? Will identical keywords actually compete against each other in the auction which might drive up your own bids ? So make sure that you use a keyword only once throughout your whole account, including variations on the same broad-match keyword. ... 

"Google shows only one ad per advertiser on a particular keyword, so there's no need to include duplicate keywords in different ad groups or campaigns. Identical keywords compete against each other, and the better-performing keyword triggers your ad." - see link below.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/static.py?hl=en&page=tips.html

Hope the above was relevant and helpful.

Dave

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Yeah I agree with DavidHanafin completely!